Is it safe to come to church? The Science behind exposure control at CLC
Safety Protocols for Entering the Building
FAQ on Building Reentry and COVID-19 Protocols at CLC
Click on the poster below to view at full scale.
Reentry Update 10.11.20
The team has developed a long term reentry template.
The team continues to review recommendations and guidelines given by state officials, medical professionals, the denomination, and other churches.
New: Starting Sunday, October 25, the church is providing two indoor worship gatherings at 9AM and 11AM. Doors for both services will open half an hour before each service. RSVP is required and space is limited to 125 attendees at each service. Please review conditions and safety guidelines.
New: Starting Sunday, October 25, the livestream will be broadcast at the 9AM service and will be available for viewing by 11 AM and any time after.
Groups needing the building for ministry are welcome to contact the office to begin scheduling time in the building.
The church office is open Monday through Thursday from 9am to 2pm.
The church continues to encourage small groups to meet in homes for fellowship, ministry, or worship. Please discuss the safety protocols you mutually agree to follow.
Staff members continue to work off-site and in the building with protocols in place.
In these considerations, the Reentry Team seeks to honor God, be true to our mission of helping each other take the next step in our relationship with Christ, and be sensitive to and concerned for the safety of our members, staff, and community. The path forward will require adaptability and creativity. The Team thanks you for your patience, grace, prayers, and encouragement.
The Reentry Team
Reentry Update 8.28.20
• The team has developed a long term reentry template.
• The team continues to review recommendations and guidelines given by state officials, medicalprofessionals, the denomination, and other churches.
• New this week: The church is moving from Phase Two: Growing to Phase Three:Gathering starting Sunday, September 13 with indoor worship gatherings and groups beingwelcomed into the building with a limit of 100 indoors with staff coordination. Please reviewconditions and safety guidelines.
• New this week: The church office is now open Monday through Thursday from 9am to 2pm.
• The church invites all to continue participating in Sunday worship through the livestream.
• The church continues to encourage groups of 10 or less to meet in homes for fellowship, ministry, or worship. Please discuss the safety protocols you mutually agree to follow.
• Staff members continue to work off-site and in the building with protocols in place.
Please do not enter if you have COVID-19 or fever over 100 degrees, chills, sore throat, difficulty breathing, dry cough unrelated to a chronic condition, diarrhea, new loss of taste or smell, unexplained fatigue, or close contact with a COVID-19 sufferer (healthcare workers excepted). Your entry assures you are present as church staff or under the direction of church staff, and will maintain social distancing, clean surfaces you touch, restrict your access to approved areas, and report promptly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you learn that you had COVID-19 while on the premises.
As a church, let’s use this current pandemic to care for one another. Jesus taught us by example to run towards those who are the most marginalized and sick. We are connecting those who may have a need in our church or community with those who can help meet that need. Below are links to the appropriate forms. There is also a link to area resources and a list of pantry items that we are collecting to help our area food banks.