Covenant Life Church (in cooperation with local organizations) makes and gives beds to children in our surrounding areas who don’t have a bed to call their own. Since the inception of this program over 7 years ago, we have given away over 700 beds (including mattresses, bedding, and pillows) to those in need.
Bed Ministry Information
• Attending a church is NOT a prerequisite for receiving a bed.
• At least 1 adult who lives in the home must be present at time of delivery.
• Beds can be set up as single twins or bunk beds.
• Covenant Life Church will deliver bed to the home and assemble – beds cannot be picked up.
• CLC provides a mattress, mattress pad, set of sheets, blanket and pillow with every delivery.
• Covenant Life Church does not pick up old beds or mattresses.
• The room where the bunk bed will be placed must meet the following standards:
a. Capable of fitting a bed that is 80 in. long, 66 in. tall, and 44 in. wide
b. 7 ½ ft. clearance from floor to ceiling
c. Bed must not be put directly under a light or ceiling fan
d. Room must be ready for bed upon delivery, with a clear path to where the bed will be placed
Please fill out the form below if you are in need of a bed.